Saturday, May 5, 2012

Wedding Day

Today Rob Stagni and Laura Tilley committed themselves to each other in marriage in front of some of their closest family and friends. The day was perfect - pretty low key, personal, and FUN for everyone. I had not met Laura before this weekend, and it has been so great to get to know her and see the love she and Rob share. Rob has been my friend for over 10 years now (which is RIDICULOUS). I'm not sure when we got so close, to be honest. But he is Jocelyn's godfather, and family to us all. I feel truly honored to have been able to share in their special day, and cannot wait to see where their lives take them.

my little flower girls

Molly sat through the entire ceremony... just her and her Teddy Grahams ;)

the BEAUTIFUL ceremony

family pic

Sewards and Stagnis (as best as we could)

hot but happy

Molly LOVED her some cake

Happy Cinco de Mayo!

Ava getting her groove on


one tired Jocelyn


No comments:

Post a Comment