Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Big Girl Bed

Jocelyn has been sleeping in a toddler bed since just after she turned 2 years old. The last few weeks, Jocelyn has not been sleeping well. I don't know if it's her bed, but since she has pretty well outgrown the smaller toddler bed anyway, I have been looking into getting her a regular twin bed. Finally, today I just decided to get a very basic (aka inexpensive) bed from Ikea. I brought it home and assembled it ALL BY MYSELF in about an hour. (I am woman, hear me roar.) Jocie was SO excited to see her new big girl bed this evening. I am excited for another milestone that marks my girls growing up, and I hope this new bed will bring her many sweet dreams, at the very least better nights' sleeps.

The two twins (Jocie's new bed is on the left)

VERY happy about the new bed

Nighty-nite!!

No comments:

Post a Comment