Friday, May 11, 2012

Mom

Tonight I am grateful for my mother. I am grateful that I can call her anytime of the day or night to share anything, from a silly story (usually about one of my kids) to whatever is my stress or worry of the day. She is the absolute BEST listener - she NEVER judges, only offers perspective to help me see things from more than one point of view. Often I will hang up with her and realize I did almost all of the talking, but she never complains about that. She is my rock, and I lean on her even from half a country away. I cannot begin to express how much my mom means to me - only that I would truly be less of a person without her. I pray everyone has a Barbara Convertino in their life. My days would not be nearly as wonderful without her in them.

No comments:

Post a Comment