Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Life Savers

Today was rough. It started off with me locking my keys inside the house. It took an hour to get a hold of Ben, and almost another hour for him to get back to the house with his set of keys. Fortunately, one of my neighbors had already dropped her kids off at school and welcomed us in to hang out for those two hours. She had planned on spending the morning cleaning, but didn't hesitate for a second when my daughters and I arrived on her front step. Later in the day I discovered Ben would pretty much not be home or able to help with the kids at all tonight, and without hesitation my friend Sharon invited us over for a few hours in the evening to eat dinner and prevent my children from driving each other (and probably me) crazy. These two women were truly my knights in shining armor today - I cannot imagine how I would have survived my day without them.

No comments:

Post a Comment