Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

Today was a really nice day. I got spoiled by my husband and kids, and enjoyed every second. Ava was excellent at Mass this morning. Jocelyn took an almost 2 hour nap snuggling with me this afternoon. Molly played her usual silly games with me. And Ben cleaned the house - rooms picked up, vacuumed, and mopped, laundry folded, dishes (almost all) washed. I got to weed out the girls' clothes and remove the out-of-season stuff in peace, something I've been trying to do for weeks, as well as write a few thank you cards. Overall I got to relax, work at my own pace, and be the support around the house rather than the leader of the pack. It was a very nice and much-needed break. I am forever blessed to be a mom, and hope I make the most of this awesome responsibility today and everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment