Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Flashback

This afternoon I was sitting at the dance studio as Jocelyn's dance class had just begun, when her teacher walked toward me with her 6-month-old son. The person who usually watches Jaxon during Jocie's class hadn't arrived yet, so Jenn asked if I would watch him until his normal sitter got there. I said of course and took Jax from his Momma.

Holding Jaxon reminded me of Jocelyn when she was a baby - he is a SOLID kid. He is easily in 9 month clothes, and probably not too far off from a 12 month size. I am now so used to Molly, who weighs nothing and is a little string bean. It was fun working my Momma muscles again on a chunky baby. He was great, and I had a great time reminiscing my own chunky baby Jocelyn's days. I am a bit out of practice (my arms were certainly feeling the burn by the time Heather arrived) but I had a blast entertaining Jaxon and playing stand-in sitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment