Saturday, February 9, 2013

Video Game Fun

This evening the girls played a new (as of Christmas) Wii game with Ben. I will be the first to admit that I am very NOT a video gamer. Once my 5-year-old brother could beat me at games almost 15 years ago, I gave up and decided my talents are elsewhere. So I have little patience with teaching the kids how to play these games, mainly because I don't really know what to do myself. But Ben has the patience and video game know how to get the girls going. I was upstairs enjoying a few moments to myself listening to the squealing and laughing going on downstairs. The girls were having a blast, and I'm pretty sure their Daddy was, too. It makes me happy to hear my family enjoying themselves... and perfectly content from time to time to not be included in the chaos and noise all that joy brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment