Saturday, February 2, 2013

Sisters...

Today was a day full of sisterly love. And by sisterly love I mean the constant pendulum swing from being the best of friends to hardly being able to stand the sight of each other. I was doing something upstairs this morning, and quite literally in the span of at most 3 minutes I heard Ava ask Jocie lovingly to play something, then get annoyed and growl at Jocelyn, then Jocelyn do something silly that made Ava laugh, followed by Jocelyn getting mad about something and yelling at Ava, then both girls laughing at each other again. It hurts my head to try and keep up with whether these kids are BFFs of at each other's throats. I am thankful that every spat or rough patch is very short lived, and that these girls love each other and play well together much more than they fight. And really, I had better get used to the craziness of these sisterly bonds, for I am sure they will only get more complicated as these daughters of mine get older.

No comments:

Post a Comment