Thursday, August 8, 2013

A VERY Relaxing Day

I woke up this morning wanting to do nothing. As in, stay in my pj's and be completely unproductive as long as possible. This normally doesn't work out for me, as I have three very active daughters who don't do relaxing very well. Today, however, God smiled on me, and all three girls were in very mellow moods. Both Molly and Ava slept in, and all three girls were completely content to watch television, play games on the computer, and color quietly and on their own. Each of us was in a room by ourselves most of the day today. I did not get any Mom of the Year points with all of the screen time my children had today, but we all got some much needed recharging time today. The fact that no one felt slighted or bored on this quiet day was truly the greatest blessing of all.

No comments:

Post a Comment