Sunday, August 4, 2013

A Family Sunday

This morning I had a fantastic time with my wonderful little family. First I took the girls to Mass. Then Ben met up with us for some shoe shopping, as Jocelyn and Molly both needed new sneakers. Ava actually ended up with a pair of shoes from the first store, but we found some shoes for the other two at the second store. The best part for this money-saving Momma: I was able to use double discounts at both stores, so in the end I spent just over $27 for all three girls' shoes!

As we were leaving with our new shoes, Ava asked if we could go to Dairy Queen, with Jocie chiming in seconds later. I thought for a second, then decided why not? We were having such a spectacular time, why not cap it off with a special treat for everyone? We ate yummy ice cream treats and laughed and had a glorious time. At dinner this evening when I asked Ava what her favorite part of the day was, she immediately responded, "Shoe shopping and Dairy Queen!" I couldn't agree more.



No comments:

Post a Comment