Monday, August 26, 2013

A Clean Car

Today was the first day back to "normal" from our Virginia Beach vacation. I started things off right by cleaning out my car. And I mean I CLEANED my car. Removed every toy, piece or trash, and leftover scrap of food. Then I vacuumed every inch and crevice I could reach - I even vacuumed the car seats! My car is just about as clean as when I drove it off of the lot a few months ago. A big part of what made this so satisfying is how easy it was to clean this van as compared to my past few vehicles. The van is so spacious, I pulled the vacuum INTO the car to reach everything more easily! But at the end of the day it is just nice to have a clean and pretty car... at least until the next time my kids have to bring a toy or have a snack in the car and start the whole process over :P

No comments:

Post a Comment