Thursday, March 14, 2013

To Our House Grandmother Comes

Today my mom arrived for a little visit. To say I was excited is a MAJOR understatement. And my joy was apparently contagious - as I got Molly and Jocie ready to load into the car, I said, "Are you ready to get Grandma?" The girls began sqealing and dancing and jumping gleefully. In just half a day my mom has already built cities with magnetic blocks, shared and listened to sharing during a mini school session, played Go Fish, and read who-knows-how many books. Oh, and listened to me babble to her about anything and everythng. Yes, it is good tp have Grandma and Mom here. She has brought a new spirit and energy into our house. I know this visit will pass far too quickly, so I will try to appreciate and savor all the time we get to share in the days to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment