Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Extra Help

My children are not horribly messy kids in general. However our lives get so busy that what starts as one or two small messes in their bedroom escalates to tornado-strewn status quickly. Tonight was one of those nights when we reclaimed the room and picked up all the toys, clothes, and whatever else had found a home on their bedroom's floor.

I will be totally honest: I was dreading this cleaning as much if not more than my kids. Between dealing with the mess itself and the whiny children who do not want to clean it, this is a less than thrilling activity. However, either fate was on my side or Grandma used some of her magic, because not only did the room get cleaned but the girls were happy and we were done in record time. My dreading the evening's task was needless worry - not only did the work get done, we 5 ladies had a great time together in the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment