Friday, March 15, 2013

Movie Night Made Over

Tonight there was a movie night at Ava's school. I am not sure what exactly it included, but it was a social function and therefore Ava didn't want to miss it. I, on the other hand, was not feeling going back to the school to watch a movie we already own and have watched many times (they were showing Peter Pan). So I offered my best deal: we would instead watch a movie at our house of Ava's choosing, and I would serve popcorn to start and freshly made brownies midway through. There was of course some pouting in the beginning, but in the end we all sat and feasted on our treats while watching Meet the Robinsons. It had the potential to be a lousy night for everyone, but we managed to salvage it and share a quiet yet still fun Friday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment