Sunday, September 29, 2013

My Bed

I love my bed. I don't have a reason that I love it other than it is mine. I lie on it and know that this is where I belong. Today I took a nap, which I very rarely do. Even more rare, I didn't set an alarm or make myself get up in a certain amount of time. I slept until I was ready to wake up... well really I slept until Molly woke up from her nap and woke me in the process, but I needed to get up. I slept HARD, and woke up feeling sluggish and warm and wonderful.

This evening after the girls went to bed I came into my room and had planned just to sit for a few minutes. I have since only gotten up to grab the laptop so I could write this post from the comfort of my sweet and wonderful bed. It was the perfect place to be today, and as the occasions to sit and relax on my bed are few and far between, I take full advantage of these opportunities and savor them for the wonderful moments they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment