Friday, September 6, 2013

A Neighborhood Stroll

This week we have walked to the elementary school for drop off and pick up as much as we could. The weather has been spectacular, so it's nice to take advantage of that and get some exercise and fresh air at the beginning and middle of our days. Typically Ava and Jocelyn walk while I push Molly in the umbrella stroller. This morning as we were heading back home from dropping off Ava, Jocelyn asked if she could take a turn pushing Molly. I said sure. She ended up pushing the stroller about 75% of the way home! I was very impressed that my daughter who could barely make the walk on her own this time last year was pushing a stroller so well such a long distance. Jocie then pushed Molly most of the way to and from the school this afternoon as well. She was very proud of herself for being such a big kid. I loved that she was being a sweet big sister and growing up before my very eyes.


No comments:

Post a Comment