Tuesday, May 7, 2013

With Love From Santa

Molly is entering a phase I remember each of my girls going through, in which she is very interested in where all of her possessions came from. "Mommy, who give me my dress?" "Mommy, where my toy come from?" And when she's not asking where things came from, she's making up her own scenarios. "Momma, Grandma give me this flower." It seems over the last few days Santa is the giver of almost all things. Today he was credited for giving Molly her bear blankie, her dress, her boots, her book, and at least 3 other things. I have a hard time believing Molly even really remembers who Santa is, but she has a very clear image in her head that he is a wonderful giver of special things. I smile at her sillyness and sweetness in this goofy game she loves to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment