Tuesday, May 21, 2013

In the Limelight

Today was a very normal day - nothing out of the ordinary or exciting occurred. So I have really had to think about what I'd consider my blessing or happy moment for the day. I've settled on watching Jocelyn practice her recital dance. At the end of class each week now, the parents and other students are invited into the dance room to watch Jocelyn's class perform their recital routine. Each time we watch, Jocie is just overcome with glee. She has the biggest smile on her face and giggles for at least the first 20 seconds of the dance (while doing her steps, of course). She is just so excited to be the center of attention - she spends so much time with these "big girls" watching Ava, and now they are finally watching her. She is so very proud of herself; I think these performances might be when she's at her happiest these days. I would do anything for that huge grin and the beautiful little girl behind it.

No comments:

Post a Comment