Saturday, December 7, 2013

Social Day

Today was a very long but very fun day. The girls and I first went to the Halls' house for my last Thirty-One party before the holidays (at least that I have scheduled thus far). The kiddos hung out with the older girls while I gave my spiel and partied. Then we went straight to the Allans' house to take part in putting up Everett's Angel Tree. Last year after Everett passed away the Allans put up a small white artificial tree and adorned it with only angel ornaments in Ev's memory. This year they invited a few families over to take part in this with them. We were so honored to share in this special, if a little sad, tradition. The girls and I came home from our day sufficiently exhausted but happy. We are so blessed to be surrounded with such fantastic families to call our friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment