Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Sisters, Friends

Today was one of those days when my daughters spent the entire day acting not just as sisters, but as friends. I took a shower first thing this morning, and came downstairs afterward to find all three girls eating a breakfast Ava had prepared for them. They were chatting pleasantly and getting along beautifully. What a fantastic way to start the day!

Then in the afternoon I came across this scene:



Molly had been lying down watching television as she woke up from her nap. Jocelyn saw her, found her a few of her favorite stuffed animals, and gently snuggled up behind her. The cuddle time didn't last more than a few minutes, but the good relations did. Ben and I both feel so blessed to have three little girls who are not only sisters but friends - I hope for the rest of their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment