Friday, December 27, 2013

Movie Date

Today our holiday excitement continued (I told you it was going to be a crazy fun Christmas season!) with the arrival of Ben's cousin and Molly's godmother Bev. I was washing dishes when her car pulled up. I said loudly, "Girls, miss Bev's here." Within SECONDS, there was squealing and running outside - no jackets, no shoes, just gleeful kids that their friend had come to play. To give you an idea of how excited my girls get to have miss Bev here, it took only about an hour for this to happen:


As if Bev just being here wasn't enough fun, she offered to treat us to go see the movie Frozen. It was definitely Molly's first time going to the movies, and I'm 99% sure it was Jocelyn's first time as well. It was a blast: the movie was great, the girls were really well-behaved, and the planets even aligned so Ben was able to meet us and enjoy the movie as well. I VERY rarely go to the movies because I hate how much it costs. I was so glad that Bev suggested we do this. Sometimes, if you can spare the extra money, it's worth the financial cost to have such a special and memorable experience.



No comments:

Post a Comment