Sunday, December 15, 2013

Christmas Card Cheer

I have so many things on my holiday to-do list, one of which was taking pictures for and ordering Christmas cards. Initially I was going to use one of the photos we took on Thanksgiving when we visited Santa at the Carlsons' house. Katy used her fancy camera and got a few great pictures of our family. The more I looked at them, though, the harder it was to see that sweet picture as our Christmas card. Don't get me wrong, they are perfect pictures - almost TOO perfect. Our family is many wonderful things, but perfect is rarely one of them. So today I took a few more pictures that I felt fit our family a bit better. They are fun as well as nice - they fit our family well. I won't spoil the surprise for most of you who will be getting Christmas cards from us this year, but I will tease you with one gem that didn't make it onto the card. It's great to have one more thing checked off the list and have it turn out so well.


No comments:

Post a Comment