Sunday, December 8, 2013

"Snow" Day

Today it snowed for the first time this season. I use the term "snowed" pretty loosely - snowflakes were in fact falling from the sky at times, and after a few hours enough managed to accumulate on the ground, but the snow was broken up by freezing rain which made the weather outside pretty miserable. Nevertheless, you had better believe my girls looked outside, saw snow, and nearly lost their minds with excitement. I made them wait until there was something on the ground to play with, but let them go outside and play in the "snow" for about 30 minutes. (They actually came back in on their own.) It was a short playtime in the snow, but the girls had a great time, and I was glad that while I thought the "snow" was pretty meager and puny, the girls had a great time together making the most of their snow day.




No comments:

Post a Comment